McDonald's SR BUSINESS ANALYST in Oak Brook, Illinois
In this role you would be the “Field-Facing” voice, program leader, and liaison tokey groups such as the Operations Technology Managers (OTM’s), FieldImplementation Technology Directors (FID’s), Restaurant Technology Board (RTB)Back Office Sub Team & other key stakeholders.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
· Strong, demonstrated track record of Teamwork, Organizational Skills and Collaboration required.
· Ability to lead and collaborate with a diverse work group.
· Excellent decision-making skills required.
· Must be capable of Thinking and Operating with a Change Mindset
· Verifiable work experience with large-scale project management, deployment, or change management experience.
· You have a keen ability to comprehend complex multi-system dependencies and visualize potential gaps / breaks in processes during the early requirements planning, prior to development work and will need to provide examples of said capabilities.
· The successful applicant should have familiarity with and / or exposure to Global Account Management (GAM) systems and an understanding of general account provisioning for access management.
· Must be proficient in communicating often | effectively | with candor as appropriate, within Operations Requirements – Back Office Team, individual members, and across / with multi-function teams.
· Must be able to define and complete User Acceptance Training of solutions with key support resources.
· Must be able to identify and balance both risk / reward of progress over perfection relative to employment when reporting results to Leadership.
· Our chosen candidate will be able to demonstrate a capacity to plan & act strategically, and will have a clear track record of leading through influence.
· Restaurant operations knowledge & experience highly preferred.
· Familiarity with the Operations Technology Manager role and functional experience a plus.
· Strong background with both McOpCo Supervision and Field Service preferred.
Role and responsibilities:
· Manage business requirements for internal & key external stakeholders for the functional business requirements of our various back office platforms and access management applications.
· The Restaurant Solutions – Operations Requirements - Back Office Requirements Team interfaces with leadership licensee Owner/Operators and key McOpCo (company-operated restaurants) personnel, in addition to key business functions stakeholders including US Security, US Controller Group, US Finance, and US Franchising among others, to provide business solutions for our restaurants.
· Prioritize requirements based upon business & deployment needs.
· Provides Co-Leadership with Owner/Operator Co-Lead of our existing field-based US Restaurant Technology Board (RTB) - Back of House (BOH) Identity Management Sub-Team.
· Gather, create and manage functional requirements with a focus on, intuitive solutions allowing us to simplify back office processes and require minimized and / or little to no user training.
· Define end users of the business requirements; how they plan to use the functionality; and the proposed benefits.
· Work directly with key operator and field technology representatives such as; the US Restaurant Technology Board (RTB), the Operations Technology Managers, the Field Implementation Technology Directors.
· Obtain continual feedback from field end users, maintain enhancement requests.
· The candidate be able to “dig in” beyond the obvious & clearly identify both the current and long-term business needs and benefit of the solution or functionality by asking the tough questions while weighing the greater needs of the U.S. Business.
US IT Operations Requirements for Back Office Lead