McDonald's Solutions Architect in Oak Brook, Illinois
Who We Are
MCD/IT USA Foundation Support and Services provides Connectivity, PMO, BA/BTA, Identity Management, and Solution Architecture services for McDonald’s US. The Solutions Architecture sub-team supports US initiatives by designing solutions, creating Architecture artifacts, guiding implementation, and providing subject matter expertise to project teams.
We are looking for a skilled Solution Architect experienced with Systems Integration/Interfacing, Microsoft Identity Products (AD/Azure AD, ADFS, FIM/MIM), Single Sign-on (Federated identity), System Center (SCOM, SCCM) and Cloud Services (Azure, Amazon Web Services).
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
• Bachelor’s Degree OR higher in a technical discipline is REQUIRED
• Minimum of 10 years of overall IT experience
• 5+ years of professional experience in solutions architecture
• 5+ years of professional experience with Solution Modeling, Business, Data, Technology, applications, and applications integration design
• 5+ years of professional experience in Systems Development (must be willing to provide work samples)
• Strong leadership, team working, and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional analysis skills
• Great communications and technical alignment/explanation skills
• Great documentation skills
This requirement is to support our initiatives:
• Designing integration solution designs for Single-Sign-on and Data ETL initiatives
• Creating/updating Architecture Artifacts
• Presenting the design to the Architecture Review board
• Shepherding the teams to build and execute the project based on the design
• Providing subject matter expertise and technological guidance to an assortment of US project initiatives Initiative