McDonald's SC-PAYROLL REPRESENTATIVE in Oak Brook, Illinois
Payroll Processing Coordinator
The Payroll Department is a part of the People Tower within McDonald’s Global Business Services organization. Global Business Services (GBS) provides full hire-to-retire services such as onboarding, payroll, and benefits processing for over 70,000 employees located in the US and Canada. GBS is committed to delivering 100% Customer Satisfaction in a timely, high quality and accurate manner while ensuring adherence to internal controls.
The Payroll Processing Coordinator is a member of the team that ensures that all staff and McOpCo crew are paid in an accurate and timely manner.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
· Some College preferred
· Previous Payroll preferred but not required
· Strong problem solving, analytical and customer service skills
· Proven ability to get results in a fast paced environment
· Ability to work individually and cooperatively as a member of a team
· Ability to manage conflicting priorities while meeting deadlines
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong attention to details and accuracy
· Aptitude towards technology and applications
· Experience working with Lawson Payroll System and a plus
· Ad Hoc projects as needed
· Occasional Overtime required
· Strong data entry processing experience required
· Payroll : Review exceptions for five pay cycles. Process transactions that are received from our staff and store management such as new hires, terminations, salary changes, special checks. Assist our staff with inquires related to our HR self-service portal. Research and process transactions and adjustments related to third party transactions and forgeries.
· Collaboration/Communication: Support Operations and Human Resources to ensure that all stores have properly transmitted payroll data. Communicate with IT, Legal, and Benefits teams as needed. Communicate daily with Employee Service Center representatives. Support McOpCo Human Resources and Operations teams on all Payroll related inquiries.
· Teamwork: Must have Ability to learn quickly and communicate effectively with the team. Work with team to ensure that all daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines are met.
· Customer Service: Excellent customer service skills are needed in order to assist our crew, management, and staff when they contact the Payroll team via the call center, email, or instant message.
PAYROLL PROCSSING REPRESENTATIVE