McDonald's Restaurant General Manager in NORWICH, Connecticut
Restaurant General Manager
at the following location(s):
NORWICH-TOWNE (01166) - NORWICH, CT
McDonald's is in the people business, from our dedicated staff to the amazing guests. We strive for legendary quality, service, cleanliness and value that can not be rivaled by any. This is our brand promise and our reminder that without the highest quality team, we cannot deliver our promise. We're seeking the best people. An exceptional coach to operate a multi-million dollar restaurant and lead a team of over 40 crew members.
Successful management applicants have:
- Ridiculously strong people skills. People (customers and employees) are the foundation of our business. You will spend 98% of your time serving, coaching, correcting, training, retraining, inspiring, leading and developing an amazingly diverse group of PEOPLE.
- High standards, really high. We live and breathe QUALITY, SERVICE, VALUE and CLEANLINESS because it matters and it is a huge part of what makes us great.
- A "Beat Yesterday" attitude. A successful General Manager doesn’t rest on their success. They don’t do “good enough.” Our organization is committed to continuous improvement.
Responsibilities: 1. Overseeing profit and loss by following cash control, maintaining inventory, scheduling labor, reviewing financials and taking corrective action when needed 2. Recruit, train and develop outstanding team members 3. Conduct performance appraisals 4. Manage McDonald’s brand standards alongside our company policies and procedures
- Management experience, at least 5 years in food service
- Flexible scheduling around the needs of the restaurant. We operate restaurants 364 days a year and 24 hours a day in some locations
- Valid driver’s license
Benefits: Competitive salary Uniforms and meals provided Flexible schedule Great insurance benefits including: medical, dental, vision, life and paid time off Tuition Assistant through Archways to Education All applicants will be subject to a background check.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.