McDonald's Guest Experience Lead in LORAIN, Ohio
Guest Experience Lead
at the following location(s):
HENDERSON (24316) - LORAIN, OH
As the Guest Experience Lead you greet each guest, interact with them and create an inviting atmosphere in the dining room. Make sure the guest’s experience is a great one and guide the guest to place their order at the kiosk. Job Duties Include, but are limited to:
- Greet and connect with the guests
- Face guests as they approach
- Open the door for guests
- Greet guests immediately and enthusiastically; make eye contact, smile genuinely, and be friendly
- Invite the guests to place their order on the kiosk.
- Look for ways to engage with the guests showing interest in the kiosk and offer assistance if needed. (Important to read the guest’s body language. If they don’t want help, just back away but let them know you are there if they have any questions.)
- Don’t force a guest to use the kiosk; if they don’t want to use it that is ok.
- Talk about the food quality and/or your favorite menu items.
- It’s important to be familiar with where the menu items are located on the kiosk so you can help guests find what they need quickly.
Must be customer service oriented, not afraid to answer questions and/or help out a customer in need, friendly, people person and willing to learn
Job opening starts at $9.50/hr for qualified candidates. FT and PT positions available.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.