McDonald's Administrative Assistant in Columbus, Ohio
In this dynamic role, you will to make independent decisions within guidelines regarding planning, organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling your work and that of the executive and leadership team members. You will get to work in a fast paced environment using your proactive, multi-tasking, passion for providing support, and team player skills.In addition to administrative responsibilities, this role will also introduce you to understanding operations in a McDonald’s restaurant. It will also give you the opportunity to work in McDonald’s restaurants, interact with crew and customers, building a foundation to leverage in future positions.
This role is based in Columbus, Ohio.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Prior experience supporting a high functioning team and a Bachelor’s degree preferred. If you enjoy variety and have a strong understanding of Microsoft Windows 2013 (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel), able to display strong organizational skills, able to solve complex problems, provide innovative solutions, and handle matters confidentially.
· Assist in developing weekly communication materials to restaurants and franchisee body
· Track timelines and coordinate the completion of ongoing department projects.
· Coordinate, schedule, organize and plan team meetings, events & webcasts
· Facilitate and manage notes within meetings and efficiently maintain multiple leaders’ heavy scheduled calendars
· Manage and effective respond to many diverse matters and questions, including answering questions, which could require some research and technical knowledge
· Prepare and submit expense reports in a timely manner
· Consult and review correspondence prepared by others for accuracy of information
Create presentations in Word and Power Point
· General correspondence and file maintenance
· Order and manage office supplies
· Protect and maintain verbal and written confidential information. Use good judgment in determining the sensitivity of information
· Produces correspondence and reports using appropriate software and tools such as excel