McDonald's Table Service Hospitality Ambassador in Cincinnati, Ohio
Table Service Hospitality Ambassador
at the following location(s):
DELHI (03064) - Cincinnati, OH
The Table Service Hospitality Ambassador understands the importance of hospitality and helps guests have a great experience by:
- Having an exceptional and professional appearance
- Greeting and connecting with the guests
- Bringing trays with food and beverage out to the customers' tables
- Checking with guests on the status of their meal and experience
- Clearing tables/ offering refills/ assisting families with high chairs, etc.
- Keeping the dining area, lobby drink station, and bathrooms clean and welcoming
- Catering to our guests' needs from the time they enter the door until they depart
- Recognizing when to step away and other nonverbal cues from the customers to be attentive to their specific needs
Enthusiastic and sociable person with a friendly demeanor. Smiles easily and often. Willing to help others. Exceptional appearance. Hosting / waiting experience a plus. All are welcome to apply!
You don’t want to work just anyplace, and you don’t want to work just anytime. Maybe it’s breakfast. Maybe it’s lunch. Maybe it’s late nights. Maybe it’s weekends. Whatever it is, you want to be challenged and have fun. We think we can fit you in.
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC. This means the independent franchisee, and not McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC, is alone responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant including, among other things, setting any requirements for this job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing and scheduling. McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will have no control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisees’ employees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee, and not McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC, will be your employer.
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.