McDonald's SUPV-WORKPLACE TECH ANALYST in Chicago, Illinois
Responsible for the creation, deployment and ongoing management of strategic product and service programs that drive system wide value and enable McDonald’s (MCD) business units to achieve their objectives.
Builds and maintains strong working relationship with peers in other MCD business units (e.g., IT, Marketing, Legal, HR, and Field Offices), and maintains a strategic vision through active participation in external industry organizations and benchmarking against other like organizations.
Acts as the primary contact for the records management analysis, evaluation, testing, implementation counsel and support, operational and ongoing management and support for one or more information management technologies including electronic records management systems, SharePoint and web content archiving solutions.
Provide records management analysis and implementation counsel and support for new technology applications deployed by MCD business units (e.g. Internal Audit, CCG, HR, Accounting, Legal, etc.).
Acts as the primary relationship manager for documentation of electronic information applications/repositories for MCD legal counsel and outside counsel to support compliance with the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
Under limited direction may participate in and/or lead other teams within Workplace Solutions or on a cross functional basis.Key customers and interfaces include:Home Office, Divisional and Regional staff, and select U.S. Company owned restaurants.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
BS or BA, preferably in Business, Library/Information Science or related field, or related experience and/or training
3-5+ years of experience working with records and Information management programsExperience of (at least one) Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and records management systems, such as; MS SharePoint
Solid technical and excellent analytical skills
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
Ability to undertake large, long-term projects and implement solutions
Knowledge of records procedures and records retention principles and practices
Experience with Project Management methodologies and frameworks
Experience with information management and architecture practices, including; taxonomies, classification schemes, and metadata management
Strong knowledge of records management theories and principles
Experienced with records management software
Experience managing off-site records storage vendors
Experience in transitioning hard-copy record keeping processes to electronic record keeping processing including the conversion of hard copy data to electronic
Process and Product Management
§ Contributes to the development, execution, and continuous improvement of Records and Information Management (RIM) and Office Services functional (e.g., Research, Implementation, Support and System Management) and overlay processes (e.g., Business Management, Product Management and Technology Management).
§ Participates in managing the life cycle of products and services, including financial management, capacity management, performance management, product functionality, customer satisfaction, reliability, and recoverability.
§ Plans and completes assigned project activities to ensure the timely and cost-effective delivery of products and services to the customer.
§ May act as a project leader or participant on a variety of Workplace Solutions RIM and office services project activities. May participate on other cross-functional teams as needed.
§ Contributes to the development of project plans/timelines, resource plans.
§ Assists in optimizing price/performance of all products and services through ongoing financial reviews and analyses.
· Manages the business relationship between McDonald’s and assigned suppliers and acts as a central point of contact.
· Conveys supplier expectations, establishes performance criteria, and conducts formal supplier
· Develops supplier performance metrics and reports performance on an as needed basis to peers in Workplace Solutions, management and customers. Reviews supplier billing and reporting processes to validate accuracy.
· Ensures supplier compliance to contracts and/or other specified criteria. Criteria includes but is
not limited to core service levels, sustainability, business continuity and business conduct.
· Facilitates the resolution of program related issues from all program customers. Ensures
appropriate escalation and monitoring processes are in place.
· Leads and participates in RFP/RFI processes to ensure best value offerings for the system.
Partners with Strategic Sourcing on procurement and contract negotiation and process execution.
· Stays current on industry standards, technologies and trends to apply the information, based on business needs, and increases the quality and efficiency of Workplace Solutions program/service offerings.
People / Relationship Management
· Manages the business relationship between McDonald’s and assigned suppliers to ensure that McDonald’s is receiving the best value and resources for all designated areas of responsibility.
· Cultivates and promotes working relationships with peers in other corporations and outside professional organizations to gain and share knowledge (e.g., best practices).
· Leads and/or participates on teams chartered with raising employee and customer satisfaction.
· Manages customer expectations and seeks and applies customer feedback to maximize customer satisfaction. Establishes metrics and procedures to track progress and measure process adherence.
Records & Information Management & Office Services Supervisor