McDonald's Digital Marketing Supervisor (CRM) in Chicago, Illinois
The Supervisor, CRM will partner with various teams to implement and execute on the strategy, capabilities and processes to deliver personalized, customer-centric marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels and touchpoints. The ideal candidate will be able to work in an agile environment to deliver results, while also providing input on the strategy and plans for the next generation of CRM needs. The role requires a passion for delivering results, a commitment to action-oriented analysis and a keen focus on the customer – both external and internal. The right candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
We are looking for someone that can ensure our campaigns launch flawlessly and on time as well as own projects from strategy through launch and results analysis.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
· 3-5 years of work experience in digital marketing developing and implementing CRM strategies and systems, with a strong understanding of success metrics.
· Excellent project management skills with proven ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results, working across a variety of functions (e.g., Technology, Product Marketing, Operations).
· Strong leadership skills, coupled with excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, plus ability to clearly articulate and express complex and sometimes technical ideas to a wide variety of people and groups at any level.
· Highly self-motivated, including the ability to work independently and partner effectively with cross-functional teams to achieve desired business results.
· Must be a self-starter, creative thinker, and quick learner
· 4-year BA/BS degree in related field required
· Knowledge of email/online marketing is a must with general knowledge SMS, push notifications, and mobile app eco-system desired
· Deliverability lead on the team, performing day-to-day detailed execution of email, push and SMS promotional and trigger campaigns for McDonald’s.
· Point person for external partners that work on creative and deployment.
· Develop creative briefs in conjunction with internal and external teams to support promotions, campaigns, and events.
· Review and route creative to ensure it meets business requirements.
· Proof, edit, and copy review all content within each campaign.
· Coordinate logistics and scheduling for multiple campaigns each week.
· Manage approval process with key stakeholders within the organization
· Daily monitoring to ensure campaigns launch as expected.
· Analyze and track campaign effectiveness through weekly and monthly reports in partnership with our agency, including sharing of insights.
· Partner with the team on campaign optimization and testing.
· Assist in recommending changes in methodologies to improve return on investment and customer retention/growth.
· Support key business initiatives and special projects, owning initiatives from strategy through program launch.
· Review and communicate market trends, channel best practices, consumer behavior and industry activity to more effectively market to the McDonald’s customer base
Email Marketing Supervisor