McDonald's SPEC-CONSTRUCTION COORDINATOR - Liberty Region in Boston, Massachusetts
This position coordinates and monitors the various procedures that are designed to expeditiously complete construction projects and other Field Execution Team development related activities. Key internal customers include Development Director, Construction Manager/Area Construction Managers, Real Estate Manager/Area Real Estate Managers, External Construction Managers, regional, and home office staff and owner operators
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
• Construction experience a plus
• High School Diploma
• Basic Accounting experience a plus
• Works closely with Real Estate and Construction Coordinators, Construction and Real Estate Managers, Area Construction and Real Estate Managers, Regional finance team, development admin and REF to monitor and expedite the Development process.
• Maintains relationships among the regional staff, general contractors, and Owner Operators.
Process and Cost Management
• Creates projects in PCA
• Familiar with setting a project up in Smart Sheets, Initiative Tracker, Milestone Tracker, and Location Manager
• Creates due diligence budget for new, rebuild and Experience of the Future (EOTF) Non Mod projects
• Update Location Manager with development characteristics for new and rebuilds
• Generate GC bids, draws, and change orders
• Verify all necessary paperwork has been submitted by General Contractor (GC) and have received written notice that Area Construction Manager has reviewed and approved upload of GC draws
• Produce required GC master contracts/supplemental agreements and obtains required signatures
• Ensures retainage release checklist is complete before releasing retainage to GC’s
• Ensures all tasks are complete before releasing GC’s for groundbreak
• Prepare open purchase order approval and paid invoice transfer forms
• Ensures that remodel/rebuild consent letters are sent and returned by Owner Operator and/or McOpCo. Sets up new suppliers in accounts payable system
• Works with USRD to ensure master contracts for architects/engineers are current
• Ensures that site files are organized, maintained, updated and contains required information on Construction Folder Required Documentation Checklist
Maintains necessary PCA reports in construction file, and Development Team Reports (site development summary, excess property reports, pending transaction reports, sales tracking report,