McDonald's SUPV-INTERNAL AUDIT in Oak Brook, Illinois
The Internal Auditor Supervisor will assist the America’s Internal Audit & Controls team in the execution of the annual audit plan, as well as assist on other strategic initiatives within the Company and Department. This role offers significant exposure to multiple areas of the business (ie, Accounting/Finance, Supply Chain, Store Operations, US Regions, and more) as well as exposure to all levels of Senior Management
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance
• Minimum of 2 years of experience
• Operational Auditing in manufacturing industry experience preferred
• A certification is preferred: CPA, or CIA, or MBA; others are plus (such as CISA, CMA)
• Ability to work both in a team environment and individually
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to travel up to 30%
• Capable of evaluating controls in a changing environment
• Highly motivated and have a general understanding of business/internal controls and processes
• Perform internal audit work of a moderately complex nature involving a high degree of problem solving and diagnostic responsibilities.
• Create work products such as audit analysis, correspondence, memoranda and other work paper support that documents the engagement procedures performed, findings, and the results of those procedures.
• Understand and evaluate processes and related controls.
• Obtain background, historical, and other relevant information on the areas to be audited.
• Gather preliminary information on risks and controls for an individual internal audit project or assignment.
• Assess internal controls, including risk assessments and review of risk areas, and executes tests of controls.
• Participate in the communication of information to management of the auditable unit.
• Work with the audit team in the development of creative, practical, and cost-effective recommendations for improvement.
• Assist in the preparation of the final audit report and enhances its content based on application of knowledge and experience.
• Participate in presentation of report and audit findings to management of auditee.
• Develop and maintains relationships with auditees at appropriate levels and is committed to continually improve customer satisfaction.
• Work with the audit team to identify key areas of risks and appropriate coverage.
• Stay abreast of general business/economic developments and new pronouncements/standards, to gain an understanding of their links and impact to the Company's business.
• Understand and apply technical standards.
• Assist in testing and evaluation of internal controls related to the Company's accounting and financial reporting functions in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley Act Section 404.
Internal Audit Supervisor