McDonald's Payroll Tax Coordinator in Oak Brook, Illinois
This is a great opportunity for an individual to gain a broad perspective of McDonald's Global Business Services (GBS) Finance Tower by joining the Payroll Tax Area. In addition to Payroll Tax, the GBS Finance Tower is made up of a number of areas including but not limited to Payroll, Service Delivery & Performance, Profit Sharing, Shareholder Services, Equity & Compensation, Insurance and Order to Cash. GBS provides services to over 125,000 active McDonald's employees as well as any former employees in the US and Canada, McDonald’s company owned restaurants and Regional and Divisional offices. GBS is focused on delivering 100% Customer Satisfaction in a timely, high quality and accurate manner while ensuring adherence to internal controls.
We currently have an opportunity for a Payroll Tax Coordinator . This person will perform various payroll tax related activities for US/Canada including, but not limited to, tax payments and returns monthly, quarterly and annually.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
· Minimum of 6 months of Accounting experience; specifically with account reconciliations and analysis
· US/Canadian Payroll Tax Experience a plus
Advanced-level skills with Microsoft Excel and Word
· Prepare multi-company IRS forms 941, 940, state, local and unemployment tax returns
· Process tax payments, returns and edits
· Participation, calculation and analysis of complex accounting scenarios
· Review, investigate, and correct errors
· Reconcile Payroll Taxes to the General Ledger and prepare Journal Entries
· Process corrected W2’s
· Mediate appeals with tax agencies
· Perform quarterly account analysis
· Ad Hoc Projects
Payroll Tax Coordinator