McDonald's MGR-FINANCE in Oak Brook, Illinois
Financial Accounting & Reporting of the Corporate Controller Group currently has an excellent opportunity for an individual interested in a position that offers a broad perspective on McDonald’s global business by providing exposure to the consolidated internal and external reporting processes. In addition, the role will focus on implementation of the new FASB/IASB lease accounting standards.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• 6+ years of experience with strong technical accounting background or financial reporting
• Public accounting experience preferred
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Strong analytical abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Initiative and creativity in finding efficiencies
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Documenting McDonald’s policies regarding technical accounting issues and questions including the new lease accounting standard.
• Review and analysis of the impact of the new lease accounting standard to McDonald’s consolidated internal and external financial statements.
• Providing guidance to US and international market finance teams for implementation of the new lease accounting standard.
• Assistance with the quarterly and annual filings with the SEC
• Participation in special projects for Finance management
Key customers include:
• Corporate Controller Group Leadership
• Market Finance teams
• Asset Management
• Investor Relations
• Internal Audit