McDonald's Manager - Global Menu Strategy in Oak Brook, Illinois
McDonald’s is looking for a candidate who is passionate about business development to become Manager of Global Menu Strategy. This role requires strategic thinking, an innovative marketing prowess, balanced with strong project management and collaboration skills leading cross-functional teams.
As a cross functional team leader, the Manager of Global Menu Strategy works effectively across disciplines to develop and sustain strong, productive relationships with internal and external partners to flawlessly execute projects. This person will be responsible for supporting the development of innovative, high-growth opportunities that deliver breakthrough solutions to drive sustainable growth for the McDonald’s Business globally. Working closing with initiative owners, the role leads cross-functional teams to ensure initiatives meet program success criteria and are delivered on time and on budget.
The position is located at McDonald’s Corporate Office in Illinois and reports to the Sr. Director, Global Menu Strategy.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
·Minimum of 5 years experience in a CPG, Consulting or Food related company
·Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (Marketing, Business, Management, etc.)
·3+ years Project Management skills
·up to 10% travel
· MBA preferred
· Proven organizational skills
· Expertise in building and leading strong cross-functional teams
· Strong Communication and Organization skills
· Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams and manage complex initiatives
· Lead project management of Global business growth opportunities including internal collaboration with Culinary, Consumer Insights, Brand, Supply Chain and Operations teams partnering with Lead Markets as well as key agencies and Suppliers
· Support development of growth strategies and concepts to achieve long-term vision and capture marketplace opportunities.
· Broad business acumen to lead initiatives across multiple functions including new product development, marketing and customer insights
· Organize information into an easy to understand format to communicate, influence and collaborate throughout the organization.
· Manage team project budgets, ensure spending is approved by the appropriate parties and invoices tracked and paid in a timely manner
· Track initiative progress against defined timeline and milestones; Identify risks and develop mitigation plans
Manager of Global Menu Strategy