McDonald's ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT in Oak Brook, Illinois
Coordinates, oversees, and/or performs a wide variety of administrative, coordination and department support activities. Coordinates the provision of office and staff support services to the office, and oversees and/or participates in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects and/or events. May serve on a variety of committees in a support capacity. Key customers include US Human Resources, Communications, departmental staff, owner/operators, restaurants and vendor partners.
This role is based in Oak Brook, IL.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Five years prior administrative experience working in a multi-functional environment required
Advanced Microsoft Office Skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Basic Web Design
High level of organizational skills and attention to detail required
Maintain high level of professionalism and confidentiality
Must be proactive, resourceful, and solution oriented, looking for ways to add value and assist the team
Proven ability to work independently as well as part of a cohesive team
Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize work with a strong attention to detail
Customer service-focused with an ability to work collaboratively with others
Must demonstrate positive and helpful demeanor
Ability and desire to stay current in office productivity technology tools
Provide administrative support for US Human Resources and Communication departments.
Responsibilities to include heavy calendar management, making travel arrangements, screening and
handling telephone communications, greeting and registering visitors, and managing administrative
inquiries as appropriate.
· Serves as a primary point of direct administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and external institutions and agencies on a range of specified issues; organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events, as required.
· Gathers, enters, and/or updates data to maintain departmental records and databases, as appropriate; establishes and maintains files and records for the office.
· Composes and prepares written documentation and correspondence for the office; screens and evaluates incoming and outgoing correspondence and prepares responses as appropriate.
· Coordinates and oversees the day-to-day management of supplies, equipment, and facilities for the department.
· Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment is extremely important.
· Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work effectively without direct supervision. Knowledge of current and emerging trends in technologies, and proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and Basic Web Design.
· Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.