McDonald's MGR-CONSTRUCTION - Michigan in Detroit, Michigan
The Construction Manager is accountable within the assigned region for all construction issues including new restaurant construction, remodeling, and site maintenance. Key Customers include Regional Manager, Development Team, O/Os, and Regional Staff.
*The ideal candidate would live in the state of Michigan however living the the Chicagoland area could be considered. *
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
• Bachelors’ Degree in related field
• This position requires travel.
In addition to following McDonald’s policies and procedures, principle accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Development Plan Execution
• Creates, manages, and executes the development plan to meet portfolio returns with the Development Team.
• Communicates and implements corporate policies and procedures.
• Manages and makes adjustments to maintain an even workload among staff members while still meeting department and regional goals.
• Ensures quality control standards for construction (e.g., cost, time).
• Manages and evaluates the Regional Construction Department Staff, including recruiting, retaining, training, developing, and coaching.
• With the Real Estate Manager, fosters the Development Team approach within the region.
• Site Development Planning
• Assesses the site development processes to identify improvement opportunities and to customize processes based on the needs of the development team.
• Evaluates low-cost-best-value for all building, site and construction costs.
• Along with Real Estate Manager, implements the P.M.O. process within development, and contributes to the Vision Plan for the Region.
• Creates and manages departmental budget.
• Aligns Department goals with the Regional, Division and Corporate strategies.
• Demonstrates and actively promotes the Team approach to Development
• Promotes the development of outside consultants.
• Maintains working relationships and is the construction resource for owner/operators, and other regional staff.
• Cultivates and promotes working relationships with RLC, with other McDonald departments within the region, division and home office, alliance partners and other outside organizations.
Construction Manager - Michigan