McDonald's SUPV-ACCOUNTING in Columbus, Ohio
McDonald’s is looking for a Tax Supervisor to be part of our team. As a part of this team you will have the opportunity to interact with all levels within the organization including customers in our Corporate Headquarters and our Field and Regional locations. This role will be responsible for supervision of a team of individuals who handle processes related to Sales & Use Tax and Real Estate Taxes. The supervision responsibilities include, but are not limited to the completion of performance reviews and people development. We are focused on individual development and allow for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career by offering career paths in Columbus as well as other US and Global locations.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
Strong knowledge of Sales and Use Tax is preferred.
Responsibilities for this role include:
• Support the Global Compliance Department with Audit Requests
• Quarterly review and sign off of S&U & Real Estate Tax Account Reconciliations Monthly S&U tax review for approximately 40 states
• Book Monthly tax escrow entries
• Manage Tax work being completed by 3rd party provider
• Troubleshoot and remove barriers posed to the team
• Ad Hoc reporting and analysis upon request. Special requests for research
• Weekly Time Sheet review and approval
• Manage business license renewals for all US restaurants and McDonald’s USA LLC company Staff development and performance evaluations
• Approving wire RE Tax payments
• Auditing change notice updates