McDonald's Fixed Assets Supervisor in Columbus, Ohio
McDonald’s is looking to add a Fixed Asset Supervisor to our team. This role will also be responsible for the transition of services from our 3 rd party into our Accounting Center in Columbus Ohio. Once services are transitioned this role is responsible for supervising a team of people who perform fixed asset processing and other accounting services for over 1200 McDonald’s owned restaurants and all regional, divisional and corporate offices. The supervision responsibilities include, but are not limited to the completion of performance reviews and people development
As a part of this team you will have the opportunity to interact with all levels within the organization including customers in our Corporate Headquarters and our Field and Regional locations. We are focused on individual development and allow for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career by offering career paths in Columbus as well as other US and Global locations.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or related field
· A minimum of 1 year of supervisory and/or project management experience
· Strong proven problem solving and customer service skills
· Excellent organization and prioritization skills. This person must be able to prioritize and manage several tasks at once in order to meet crucial deadlines.
· Detailed oriented with a high level of accuracy for high exposure areas
· Outstanding oral and written communication skills
· Strong knowledge of Oracle modules including FA, AP, AR, and GL
· Flexibility with work schedule
Functional – Fixed Assets
· Perform monthly review of financial statements and other fixed asset reports in accordance with accounting policies and procedures.
· Monitor the flow of fixed asset invoice processing and other fixed asset related processes on a daily basis to ensure timeliness and adjust workload assignments as needed.
· Provide strategic focus by aligning individual staff goals to accounting center performance objectives and holding staff accountable. (Create and monitor performance indicators that measure staff’s performance).
· Ensure that accounting resources are utilized efficiently and effectively in order to support and achieve the accounting center’s goals and objectives.
· Participate in decisions of promotion, team structure, etc.
· Complete the performance development process (i.e. completion of performance reviews, development plan discussions, etc.) with staff.
· Review desk status and complete work reviews of staff to ensure compliance to accounting policies and procedures.
· Ensure staff is properly trained on all job duties.
· Work closely with operations and corporate staff to ensure they are receiving the proper level of customer service.
Fixed Assets Supervisor