McDonald's Fixed Asset/Financial Analyst Bookkeeper in Columbus, Ohio
McDonald’s is looking to add a Fixed Asset Bookkeeper to our team. This role is responsible for performing the fixed asset processing functions for various restaurants, as well as other related general bookkeeping duties. The individual in this role will communicate with restaurant staff, regional staff, and suppliers to obtain and verify fixed asset information.
\As a part of this team you will have the opportunity to interact with all levels within the organization including customers in our Corporate Headquarters and our Field and Regional locations. We are focused on individual development and allow for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career by offering career paths in Columbus as well as other US and Global locations.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- HS Diploma/GED (Bachelors degree preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years of accounting or financial analyst related experience preferred
The position is responsible for performing the fixed asset processing functions for McOpCo restaurants and/or Corporate locations as well as other related duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Reviewing potential fixed asset invoices in accordance with the capitalization policies and generally accepted accounting principles
· Reviewing for potential retirements and performing necessary follow-up
· Processing retirements
· Performing monthly review of significant asset additions
· Performing monthly analysis and follow-up on deposits
· Reviewing fixed asset clearing accounts and ensuring proper coding to fixed asset accounts
· Monthly P&L review of fixed asset related exceptions
· Monthly Trial Balance review of fixed asset related exceptions
· Other duties as assigned
Fixed Assett/Financial Analyst Bookkeeper