McDonald's Fixed Asset Invoice Processor in Columbus, Ohio
McDonald’s is looking to add a Fixed Asset Invoice Processor to our team. The position is responsible for reviewing approximately 3000 invoices for asset capitalization monthly; as well as other duties as assigned.
The individual in this role will communicate with restaurant staff, regional staff, and suppliers to obtain and verify the reported information.
As a part of this team you will have the opportunity to interact with all levels within the organization including customers in our Corporate Headquarters and our Field and Regional locations. We are focused on individual development and allow for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career by offering career paths in Columbus as well as other US and Global locations.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
Minimum of 1 year of data entry/10 key experience
Minimum of 6 months of invoice processing experience
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Determining whether invoices in the fixed asset exception queue should be capitalized.
· Determine proper task and project coding for fixed assets invoices
· Researching invoices with suppliers to obtain more detail on whether or not items can be capitalized
· Research special supplier invoice files for capitalizations – FM Facility Maintenance
· Work with Fixed Asset bookkeepers on verifying appropriate project and asset coding
· Cleanup fixed asset ledgers for annual inventory audits
· Other duties as assigned:
PO coding corrections
A/P Invoice adjustments
Spend smart catalog coding review
Coordinate the opening of new equipment projects in Oracle
Fixed Asset Invoice Processor