McDonald's FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT in Columbus, Ohio
McDonald’s is looking to add a Financial Accountant to our team. The position is responsible for supporting North America Operations by providing issue resolution and working closely with our 3rd party outsourcer to ensure monthly and close related tasks are completed timely and accurately. This position will also perform Fixed Asset Audits and perform ad hoc reporting.
As a part of this team you will have the opportunity to interact with all levels within the organization. We are focused on individual development and allow for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career by offering career paths in Columbus as well as other US and Global locations.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving and customer service skills
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills; person must be able to prioritize and manage several tasks at once in order to meet crucial deadlines
• Strong knowledge of general accounting principles
• Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy for high exposure areas
• Flexibility with work schedule
• Issue resolution with Operations
• Compiling and reporting on accuracy, independence and timeliness of Outsourced duties
• Performing Fixed Asset Audits
• Auditing the completion of key monthly/quarterly/annual tasks
• Oversight of P&L and Trial Balance Review
• Drive continuous process improvements for the team and Global Business Services
• Involvement in special projects as assigned
• Ad hoc reporting and analysis
• Other Duties as assigned