McDonald's Banking Specialist in Columbus, Ohio
McDonald’s is looking to add a Banking Specialist to our team. The position is responsible for the reconciliation of several McDonald’s bank accounts to Oracle G/L and also include responsibilities for positive pay review, returned checks, daily tie out of AP data to the bank data, processing of voids and stop payments, daily payment processing and analysis of related banking reports. In addition, the positions also reconcile accounts for corporate investments and money markets.
As a part of this team you will have the opportunity to interact with all levels within the organization including customers in our Corporate Headquarters and our Field and Regional locations. We are focused on individual development and allow for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career by offering career paths in Columbus as well as other US and Global locations.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Requirements of the Position:
· To be eligible, you must have a B.S. in Accounting or Finance (or equivalent coursework) with a minimum of 2 years of accounting experience.
· Bank reconciliation knowledge and/or experience a plus.
· Excellent organization and prioritization skills. This person must be able to prioritize and manage several tasks at once in order to meet crucial deadlines.
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
· Detailed oriented with a high level of accuracy.
· Familiarity with Oracle, Accounting Tools, EXCEL, Word, and Lotus Notes
· Flexibility with work schedule and strong customer service skills.
· Reconciliation of:
¨ Accounts Payable Disbursement bank account – Corp and US
¨ Investments and Money Market Treasury transactions to G/L account 1110-001
¨ Cashless and Gift Card Accounts to bank statement and AR system
¨ AR Remittance and Receipts
· Daily Responsibility for:
¨ Positive Pay process for Accounts Payable disbursement bank account.
¨ Void check and stop payment responsibilities.
¨ Daily tie-out of AP Bank Accounts
¨ Daily tie-out of payments issued to banking detail