McDonald's ACCTG/BILLING CLERK - COLUMBUS in Columbus, Ohio
McDonald’s is looking to add an AP Processor to our team. The position will be responsible for the processing of Fundraising event payments, ensuring that all correct documentation is submitted, tracking of all requests, and following up on outstanding items.
As a part of this team you will have the opportunity to interact with all levels within the organization. We are focused on individual development and allow for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career by offering career paths in Columbus as well as other US and Global locations.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
• High School Graduate
• 1-2 years of Book Keeping Experience
• Customer Service Oriented
• Previous Accounts Payable experience is desired however previous job skills may be transferable into our environment.
• Some accounting or bookkeeping courses are a plus.
• This position requires strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, a high level of accuracy, and strong communication skills.
• The individual must be customer focused and work effectively as a team player.
• Computer skills including Excel, Word and e-mail.
• Receiving and processing fundraising event payments
• Tracking all requests
• Customer follow-up on outdated or missing information
• Drive continuous process improvements for the team and Global Business Services
• Other Duties as assigned